Complex Outplacement Services
Shell, one of the global leaders in oil & gas sector, represented in Ukraine by 4 legal entities: Shell Exploration & Production, Shell Energy, Shell Retail, Shell Oil Products, was forced to downsize operations in Ukraine due to crisis situation in the country by decreasing number of employees. As a responsible employer Shell provided support to employees in finding new jobs addressing this request to SWP in order to provide complex outplacement services.
SWP service provided
During 2 years of cooperation SWP provided customized individual support to 75 employees in job search process including:
- Individual set-up meetings aimed at understanding participant’s background, experience, skills and job-search goals
- Delivery of job-hunting trainings covering all important job search aspects
- CV re-design and cover letter preparation (in Russian/Ukrainian and English)
- Interview practice (in Russian/Ukrainian and English, covering biographical, competency-based, case and motivational interview)
- Assessment Centers aimed at identifying participant’s strengths and development areas as well as preparing for assessments organized by potential employers
- Companies’ target lists preparation and identification of most effective job search tools/resources
- Regular update to participants on current job openings and providing support in effectively utilizing this information
- Regular support in passing interviews with potential employers and customized interview preparation
- Support in job offer negotiations and adaptation period in new company
- 25% of participants have found new jobs during first months of outplacement program, 60 % of participants found new job within 3-5 months, other participants who joined the program recently are supported on regular basis
- Majority of placed participants not only saved but also increased their salary level in new companies
- Our client managed to retain positive employer’s image and participants positively evaluated services provided.